Want to work for a storage company with a difference?
We are far from the usual Self Storage Company.
We keep a very tidy and clean facility, our client focus is paramount and we really love what we do. Our clients are varied and we have a lot of small businesses working from our Bournemouth and Christchurch stores as well as people both moving and renovating their homes.
We spend time with our clients and really get to know them so we can give an exemplary service to them.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to help run our Self Storage Company. This is a really exciting time to come and work with us as we are expanding and you will be able to get involved in some really interesting projects as well as your day to day.
You must be able to juggle your workload and self-manage your time. Great attention to detail is a must as is your customer focus. You must be friendly and have a positive approach to your work.
If you like people, enjoy organising yourself and others, are fastidious by nature then this is the job for you. You will need a full, clean driving license and your own transport.
This really is a role to get your teeth into and is definitely not for someone wishing for ‘a job’. This role can be taken as far as you want it to go – a real opportunity. Are you ready to join us?
You would need to be able to:
- – Sell units
- – Manage your workload
- – Ensure all sites are maintained to a high standard
- – Networking
- – Assist with all operational functions of the business
- – Communicate well with staff, customers, and directors
- – Improve policies, practices, and procedures
- – Manage our serviced offices
Your personal skills
- – Excellent written and verbal communication
- – Excellent attention to detail
- – Perfectionist
- – Fully committed
- – Excellent numerical skills
- – Good problem solving skills
- – Common sense approach
- – Professional in all circumstances
- – Good management capabilities
- – Works equally well within a team or alone
- – Autonomous
- – Ambitious
- – Getting to work with an exciting team
- – Great opportunities to self-develop
- – Regular out of office activities and events
- – Fully fitted kitchen
- – Use of pool car
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000.00 to £19,000.00 /year
Click the button below and don’t forget to attach your CV!